Cone-shaped fermenter is used for fermentation of white and red grape varieties, as well as for storage of wine. The tank shape revives the tradition of ancient cooperage.
● Cone-shaped tank body delays the raising of lees and enables a more efficient cap submerging and breaking;
● A larger surface in contact with must enables a greater cooling area;
● The extraction of phenols and aromas is improved;
● Dimensions can be customized.
● Conical Shell
● Conical top, Sloped flat bottom
● 4 legs with adjustable feet
● Top round manhole
● Rectangular discharge door
● Cooling jacket
● Thermowell c/w thermometer
● Breathing valve, Sample valve
● Racking outlet & Drainage outlet
● LIfting lugs x2; Ladder rack x1