In the process of beer production, there are many containers and long pipelines, and the materials used are rich in nutrients, which makes it difficult to clean the beer fermenter tank and pipeline. In normal cleaning work, it is inevitable to present the dead angle of equipment hygiene, which affects the sanitary control in the production process. In order to eliminate the dead angle of hygiene in the normal cleaning, the use of detergents or manual cleaning of beer fermenters in the off-season can be used completely, to prevent the sanitary dead corner of the equipment due to the accumulation of dirt and affect the quality of goods.
1. If air leaks from the inlet and outlet pipe joints, fill should be added or replaced when the screwed joint does not solve the problem.
2. Pressure gauge and safety valve should be regularly inspected if there is wading to replace or repair in time.
3. When cleaning the beer fermenter tank, please brush with a soft brush and do not scratch the surface of the beer fermenter tank with a hard instrument.
4. The instrument should be checked once a year to ensure its normal use.
5. Electrical appliances, instruments, sensors, and other electrical equipment are strictly prohibited directly with water, steam fusion, to prevent by the lake.
6. When the equipment stops use, it should be cleaned in time, drain the remaining water in the beer fermenter tank and every pipe, loosen the cap of the beer fermenter tank and the screw of the hand hole to prevent the sealing brain from permanent deformation.
Kill. The operation platform, constant temperature water tank, and other carbon steel equipment should be painted regularly (once a year) to prevent corrosion.
8. Always check the oil level of the reducer, if the lubricating oil is not enough, it should be increased in time.
9. Change the lubricating oil of the reducer regularly to prolong its service life.
10. If the beer fermenter tank is not in use, for the time being, the beer fermenter tank shall be emptied and all remaining water in the beer fermenter tank and in the pipes shall be drained.