Clay pots have been used to ferment wine since Roman times. Over time, winemakers discovered fermenters that could be kept indoors and more easily controlled, and stainless steel wine barrels became popular. To control the fermentation process more precisely, stainless steel wine barrel comes in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, and their popularity stems from the following:
1. Stainless steel wine barrel has strong corrosion resistance, it is not corroded by residual chlorine in outside air and water. Each spherical tank is subjected to a super pressure test and inspection before leaving the factory, and its service life can reach more than 100 years under normal pressure.
2. Stainless steel wine barrel is well sealed, the sealed design completely eliminates the harmful substances in the air dust, and mosquitoes invading the tank, ensuring that the water quality is free from external pollution and breeding of bloodworms.
3. The scientific design of the water flow makes the sediment at the bottom of the tank not turn up because of the water flow, and ensures the natural stratification of the domestic water and the firewater. The turbidity of the domestic water coming out of the tank is reduced by 48.5%, but the water pressure is obviously increased, the utility model is beneficial to improving the performance of the domestic water and the water-using facilities for fire fighting.
4. The stainless steel wine barrel does not need to be cleaned frequently, and the sediment in the water can be discharged only by periodically opening the drain valve at the bottom of the tank. Simple equipment can be used every 3 years to remove the scale once, greatly reduce the cost of cleaning and completely avoid human bacterial virus pollution.
5. Stainless steel wine barrel is lightweight and small wind load. A 10 cubic meter stainless steel spherical water storage tank weighs only 360 kg, which is only 1/38 of the weight of a cement tank, can also be used in advertising, and is an excellent environmental protection product.
6. The use of stainless steel wine barrels can save a lot of drinking water and effectively eliminate waste.
Prettech is a supplier of stainless steel brewing equipment, with over 50 years of production experience, exporting storage tanks for sale to more than 20 countries. If you'd like to know more, please send an email to email@example.com.