At Pretank, we offer tailored solutions for Apple Wine Cider Fermentation Tanks, allowing customization across a wide range, from 1000L to 100,000L. Your cider production needs are met with precision, ensuring a seamless blend of capacity and customization to match the unique requirements of your operation. Whether you're a small-batch artisanal producer or a larger-scale cider maker, our ability to customize fermentation tanks provides the flexibility to scale according to your production demands. Trust Pretank for a personalized approach to cider fermentation, where every tank is crafted to enhance the quality and efficiency of your cider-making process.
Carbonation injects soul into cider. Pressure rating up to 40psig bright tank. The safety box is checked with a pressure relief valve. Insulation designed for your installation and process. Fully welded stainless steel outer sheathing.
All tanks can be with outdoor design with security & weather protections.
Ladder and catwalk systems (optional)
Under-jacket glycol piping (optional)
The cider tanks are manufactured in a standard version or they can be made to measure to suit the specific needs of a given customer, while always complying scrupulously with the state of the art.
All the versions of the tank guarantee the utmost hygiene, reliability, practicality in use, safety and durability. Pockets (which may be insulated) for the circulation of a refrigerant or heating fluid and insulated can also be installed on the cylinder or on the bottom of the tank to control the temperature of its contents.
• Finish: Exterior brushed, interior polished<0.4um,welds grounded sanitary
• Head space: 25%
• Designing pressure: 0.2MPa, working pressure: 0.15MPa
• Dished top, conical bottom 60- 70 degree
• Dimple jacket on shell and bottom
• 4 legs with adjustable feet
• Elliptical manhole 450*350mm
• Outlet tube 2" with ferrule and butterfly valve
• Temperature probe
• Glycol water inlet/outlet NPT1"
• Safety valve
• CIP ball and tubes with ferrule
• Pressure vacuum relieve valve with pressure gauge and butterfly valve
• Carbonation stone
• Racking arm 2"
• Sample valve 1